Tuesday, August 13, 2013

OH NO IT'S GONE!!

I have to admit, it was a bit disconcerting to find I had to delete my old Google account because my android tablet was not able to use Google Store. So I did and now I've a new Google account and after a few weeks the tablet again stopped downloading from Google Store. I am not going to create another account!  That being said, this is the new 'Michael's Place.

I still have to re organize ABOUT ME page and all the other small details to this blog. Be patient with me.

I will be adding content from time to time about writing, photography and stress. I will also be writing a monthly news letter delivered by email to those who wish to subscribe for a small fee. If all goes well I will expand it to a weekly news letter.

For now I will start posting here and linking this blog from my Facebook and Twitter pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment