Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Time For Pro Bono

I've been noticing that boycott Walgreens boycott CVS. There is another way to do this.

To the store and Sue the pharmacist in question for practicing medicine without a license. A piece of paper that the person brings in is a prescription written by a licensed physician.

Whatever I have visited a pharmacy such as CVS or Walgreens I never have seen MD after the name of the pharmacist.

To the store and soon the pharmacist. Jack them up until they pop like a pimple.

They're all crying it's because of my religion it's because of my religion. If you are unable to carry out your job then go to McDonald's and flip hamburgers.

But I am serious in this sue the pharmacist take his house his car his golf clubs and anything else that is tangibly to be able to be converted into Cash.

Now on the other side of this on the legislatures in other states such as Alabama Tennessee Texas ad finitum ad nauseam.

What to do what to do what to do? Well if they do not have a MD after their name or do after their name they are not doctors.

Sue the hell out of them each individual person who voted for these idiotic non-medical laws that put women into risk.

And don't be versatile with these idiots sue them over and over and over again as long as it takes make it personal because trust me two women it is personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment